About a year ago I had to stop active development on FollowMe. At
the time I was working on FollowMe 2. At that time I promised to
release FollowMe 2 as it was at that time somewhere in the future.
"Now that more or less a year has passed... here it is. the 'as-is'
version of FollowMe 2"
- The disclaimer and license agreement are still in the installer,
but they don't apply.
- What applies is this:
* No warranty, use at own risk, a lot has not been tested
* FollowMe 2 is freeware, copy and use it as much as you want
* You may not charge in anyway for FollowMe 2
* No support will be given. I'm sorry, but there is a reason why I had to
stop development and sales. As much as I want to give support, I
am not able to.
So what is new in FM2:
- Indicator lights are kind of working. This still needs tuning
- You can select a destination without having a route from ATC
- Ability to link other programs, like FSUIPC.
- Car should hold before crossing/entering runways