Flight Analyzer Utility FsQC v7.28
Flight Data Recorder - with Logbook.
FOR: MSFS P3D, FSX(Steam) and FS2004
Now with improvements and more features
Very easy to use, just make a flight plan in the simulator or in this utility. (But please read the readme.txt file)
What this program does: quickly change the settings of MSFS2020/P3D/FSX/FS2004, such as time, date, fuel, weight, traffic etc. Start a failure sytem, such as gear, flaps, engine, etc. runway detecting system to see wich runways are in use.
Quickly look at Airport Info for all possible info such as: ILS, Radio, RW length, Elevation, etc, etc.
This is all fully freeware.
Full manual at: www.fsqc.eu
Only Limited demo for: The flight analyzing/data recording, Logbook and the PDF Flightreport.
Flight analysis start recording at the moment when you begin taxiing.
It gives you huge information such as:
- takeoff- and landing-weight.
- takeoff- and landing-roll in m. and ft.
- separate fuel consumption in taxi, climb, cruise and descent.
- maximum banking in flight.
- which speed you using the flaps and gear.
- when autopilot on or off.
- vertical speed on touchdown.
- reverser set after landing.
- wich speed you cancel reverser.
- bouncing at landing.
- graphical landingchart with Touch&Go and Missed Approach.
- graphical Climb-, Descent- and Full- flightchart.
- and lots of more.
You can better look the example of the pdf document.
Computer with Windows7 or higher and internet access.(XP also supported look in the help/manual)
Flightsimulator MSFS2020, P3D, FSX(Steam), or FS2004 and FSUIPC installed.
Note: requires paid activation for full use of the Flight Analyzer and Logbook.
Register and you have 1 month free.
Program fully works without registration at airport Athens and Iraklion (Greece). By Evander Tholen.