Please help us keep this site up and running!

85185 | Rating: 4.7!
The film is made to the anniversary of the tragedy of Flight 612. Anapa - St. Petersburg August 22, 2006
→ Size: 41 MB
→ Date: 9 years ago (04.08.2007 02:13)
→ Author:
→ Uploaded by: Marik (uploaded 22 files )
→ License: Freeware - Free version, Unlimited Distribution
→ Downloaded: 2712 time(s)
+11
den4451, UR-HRUST, Dubak - how much you can repeat to you, nehristyam! Land down "say NOT! Do not bind the souls of dead to the ground! Their place - in heaven! ============== About such things, we remember it! Setting evaluate video Disasters - moveton (for valenoks: indecent!). To do something like "in memory of I see the tragedy as the plane crashed it seems "or" I am here in memory of the movie frames dok.filma and mounted photographs - cretinism, you do not know how they honor the memory? I will tell you: go to church, and put candle! And do not put this movie on avsim and keep it in yourself, in your soul, mind! But after that .. want to once again poubivat journalists who "bear the truth in the mass when the mass of this does not require ... RAID, 8 years ago, #
2RAID, but do not have to repeat ... Everyone expresses his opinion as considered necessary and do not impose him a ... Mitch, 8 years ago, #
+10
My story is, my parents with my sister (Julia Polyakova 26let), nephew (Vladislav Polyakov 4godika) and son-in-law (Polyakov Nikolay 28R»RµS‚) rest in Gelindzhike whose parents left them before .. but they did not have to go home ... The sister was pregnant (at the 4th month) ... on the image of its "body" (burnt leg, spinal column and the only reason it was able to identify, survived the uterus with the fruit), a boy, 15 cm at the umbilical cord, but in the morgue with the body of her fetus did not have the number, its location, we still do not know ... Vladik only half of the body left on the teeth identified, Kohl torn to pieces ... they are sitting on 25ryadu, near the wings, on a powder keg ... the land to the crash site taken from them, pack the house at the time unleashed the full-flat kerosene provonyalas ... and how many young kids there Vladikovogo age was ... I went all night in the light of spotlights and the next day peer in their broken, zaplavlennye person - something tried to get home .. still dream dreams ... although it was correct, if these dreams are not only for us, and ugly creatures, and the governing type Levitin dreamed it would be ... instead, the who, what position was, and still holds on ... Here it is the demographic presidential program! until the issue was discussed and the relevant public prosecutor's office so we even wrote a letter, type, look for your unborn baby ... stop-all zatihlo ... Rather the insurance company covered all costs ... At trial, the airline said that anyone RЅRyoS‡Rµ should not, but people also were insured ... insurers at the trial said, without embarrassment: "RќRyoS‡Rµ, nobody should, because all insured died!" The court, without raising the eye persists, that has been recognized them right (and the Pulkovo and insurers) ... NOBODY for anything not answered ... sacrificed for the dead on 300tys.r. in the amount of heel, and beat himself in the chest, another added, such as, "it is our voluntary assistance, we will pay nothing under the law shall not be !!!"... my parents are still on tranquilizers, every half year to month vadim82, 8 years ago, #
+4
And now, Perm ... another one .. just added compensation, but who is back home? Molchan MUST NOT necessary to speak, the fact we have people to share, help, support each other and empathize ... do not have to remain silent, the official memory is short and the testimony of our bones and our loved ones are ... Do not be silent, we are not sheep, even more so when we slaughter conduct ... Thanks to all for sympathy ... for the memory, here is our link: http://www.bort85185.spb.ru/me​mory.htm visit, visit, remember, thank you! .. vadim82, 8 years ago, #
"He walked all night in the spotlight and the next day, looked in their torn, armored person." Do not consider me a cynic, but this whole story is told, "Vadimom82" seems to me a dirty lie. Starting with the fact that relatives of the victims to identify the allegedly admitted to the crash site, so they wandered around there at night, identifying, and ending with the horrors of the abduction of an unborn baby's corpse. Pretorian, 6 years ago, #
+2
Artist "Kolyans", the song "Heaven without you." On the Internet where there is a lot ... A movie arhigrustny ... VPilot, 9 years ago, #
Музыка исключительный отстой. Как можно было вообще додуматься влепить ее сюда. guest-man71, 1 year ago, #
+2
When viewing - the tears and the room in one's throat ... Bitter to realize that these people - and adults, and most have kids - no longer with us. How is it, why, why? .. And the cynicism of TV well, just amazing: to put ads on top of human misery ... Nothing holy! Fazza, 9 years ago, #
+1
And now, Perm ... another one .. just added compensation, but who is back home? Molchan MUST NOT necessary to speak, the fact we have people to share, help, support each other and empathize ... do not have to remain silent, the official memory is short and the testimony of our bones and our loved ones are ... Do not be silent, we are not sheep, even more so when we slaughter conduct ... Thanks to all for sympathy ... for the memory, here is our link: http://www.bort85185.spb.ru/me​mory.htm visit, visit, remember, thank you! .. vadim82, 8 years ago, #
+2
You know how in SDS under neck "to keep forever, so now here on anologii" drug-remember forever. "When you listen to," P-612 to temporarily allow esh.390 "asks so strongly that at the MiG-31. Our Russian maybe. fly "them" two of these scrape dry fall, but "in many countries in the ten eyes looking at each other and hope. The first time I was ashamed of us and for those of the cab, who had not. We can not change other people's lives for kerosene. nonimayu I am a failure, fire, birds, and here.? on level ground. I would like to ask forgiveness from those who nedozhdalsya of their loved ones ... My condolences. DIREKTOR, 9 years ago, #
+1
Put 5 in memory of the people who died in the crash. Do not forget about them! Siriuss, 6 years ago, #
+1
Eternal Memory ( mirzobek, 8 years ago, #
85185 figures themselves look very good, but when you see the average black engine with this inscription is very bitter .... Especially 0:46 - 1:05 is very sad ..... Pulkovsky_Pilot, 8 years ago, #
+1
will soon be 2 years since this terrible accident, and not only that, but there are many of them were in 2006, the kingdom of heaven to them (((, condolences to the relatives, not yet on the topic, sorry, who performs this pesnyu7 dolphin20071, 9 years ago, #
+1
everlasting memory ....... qip88, 9 years ago, #
+1
And no one knows where to get vnutrikabinnuyu entry talks, but no sound rasshivrovku??? meh5, 9 years ago, #
And people were flying home from vacation ... sorry PaVeL997, 6 years ago, #
Minus one hundred per debility only musical accompaniment, under which only expands possible. For myself doing? That'd look for yourself. Everyone who's marked assessment: do not put this kind of assessment rolls, the more so untalented. xeon, 6 years ago, #
Excuse me, he himself has slapped and evaluation (( xeon, 6 years ago, #
+1
that's it lol KuZ9a, 6 years ago, #
about the "gaping at this kind of music," smiled! ponostyu poddrezhivayu estimate of minus one hundred percent! thespaceweare, 5 years ago, #
... SBI71, 6 years ago, #
The kingdom of heaven and eternal memory ..... >LeadeR<, 8 years ago, #
The kingdom of heaven! Land they rest in peace! Dubak, 8 years ago, #
And where they advertise??? Carim, 9 years ago, #
to meh5 / Why You Need It??? Веденеев Е., 9 years ago, #
The kingdom of heaven to them! Bakinez, 9 years ago, #
horror (((( pabel89, 9 years ago, #
No Words ... This is not to forget! Earth down to all those who died in a plane crash, The bright memory of him! mihailo, 9 years ago, #
MDA, a tragedy. File - I thought this film which was shown on TV. Where can download? I managed to watch only the end. Roman Bars, 9 years ago, #
Such tragedies do not forget .. land to those who died rest in peace. Grief. I have a friend studying at a stream with an intern Andrew. Awful. Dj Kokos, 9 years ago, #
... Maxim_S, 9 years ago, #
The eternal memory of the deceased Nordman, 9 years ago, #
Hard to watch ... The land they rest in peace. Tomy1, 9 years ago, #
Hard to listen to ... Let zelmya down all the passengers and crew will be. Aviator92, 9 years ago, #
Before the pain sorry for the people and aircraft and pilots, but pilots, frankly "drop" the aircraft. is one if chelfaktor. Eternal memory. Monsterwing, 9 years ago, #
SuVitalik You're right in that situation in no case at no cost to pull, the eternal memory - has lost a friend swatfloorball, 9 years ago, #
Here it is cel-th factor in the speed of zero drag on the wheel itself when the 1-3 LW pompazh.Oni driven engines in the surge and rudders in their zatinenie wings, and where they (themselves)? This is when both taught pilots to withdraw itself, those of the spin or fall Yes, sorry guys I did pilot.Tem over their 2 pilot (not an intern) was pilotazhnik. But who knew what to do And even if it at least once in 3goda They were to study at the conclusion of the spin or fall at a speed nol.Voennye same vyvili! And look decoding of Z-box where you can see on the graph itself, shall himself nearly went ego.Nikogda not only push with such a situation to work against the roll and pitch. That's what killed them! Eternal your memory. SuVitalik, 9 years ago, #
Yes it is f ... nothing to "spare" people who died like this here, unnatural death. Himself is not ashamed? NoFL, 9 years ago, #
It is a pity the people, the eternal memory of him, he worked in the aviation industry, and I know how and what people might of course it is not appropriate on my part, but who is the author of this song, if not difficult for even the name nod32, 9 years ago, #
The pain and the eternal memory skorb ... .. Dex, 9 years ago, #
Neither God nor to ... All, 9 years ago, #
Aviation history is written in blood ... They are not dead, just flew. Blessed Memory UR-OLK, 9 years ago, #
Daa, and as always canceled at the human factor! Eternal memory to those who died! ivan6664, 9 years ago, #
The bright memory .... Eclipse, 9 years ago, #
Eternal memory. KittX, 9 years ago, #
certainly not appropriate to small, but why "the land down" - is that the pagans gathered, like the Orthodox in the country live in, sorry if offended anyone ... koshak, 9 years ago, #
Very touching video ... eternal memory ... Ramzez, 9 years ago, #
People feel sorry for ... Actually all of the words too much ... Flights like the P - 612, was then downloaded to the INEM radioobmenom ... Terrible ... Flat spin, of course, full of "business" ... How is it prevented? .. All angles are not oboydesh ... Let's hope that more of such will not be, though damned Khrenova realize that would be ... People are dying, but say ... Чекист, 9 years ago, #
daaaaaaaa alex1371, 9 years ago, #
The land they rest in peace. Commiserative ... UR-HRUST, 9 years ago, #
Remember mourn. Land down Лёха, 9 years ago, #
The land they rest in peace ... Eternal Memory ... mourn ... Suharik, 9 years ago, #
The tears and the only tears ... Land down il-96, 9 years ago, #
terrible stuff ... Andrew Hodnevich (Pilot Trainee) Our akademovsky guy. One year of release. No words ... It was not then, and there is now a year later ... Bright memory of them all. Joe91, 9 years ago, #
Frost on the skin ... and strange to look at the photo machine, which is no longer the case. Remember ... Paulsoft, 9 years ago, #
I know this board arrived in Anapa. The aircraft left back .... Pomolchim and remember ... Pirozhenko Evgeny, 9 years ago, #
Tears in her eyes after viewing ... land down ... Пилот, 9 years ago, #
Eternal pamat ..... RODION, 9 years ago, #
nor any feelings other than grief ... Air Malta, 9 years ago, #

You need to authentificate to comment. Please login.