Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Agrajag

Request For Forum Registration In English

Greetings to all of you.

With considerable help from http://world.altavista.com/tr, I managed to get through the registration process to join the .ru forums (at last!) but it was far from easy.

Babelfish can only translate the text which you are able to copy and paste: the mouse-hover text, on the explanatory captions (the '?' symbols), which tell you what you should be entering in each of the form fields, was still in Russian. The Babelfish translation of the heading on second field came out as "You are it is no", which was meaningless. Since it is not possible to capture the hover-caption text (click-drag), I had to recreate what I saw using charactermap.exe to pick cyrillic letters one-by-one and paste that to Babelfish to find out what it said ("the name which will appear on your forum posts and contributions. Not allowed characters...").

Similarly, the text on clickable buttons, throughout the whole .ru website and the forums, cannot be captured and sent to the translation of the page, so we are 'flying blind' when it comes to operating the most important functions on the page. (I'm going to have to guess which of two buttons to press to send even this post!)

I would therefore like to suggest one of two alternatives:-

1) Add a link, in English text, to the registration form, which opens a new window to display a page where they are instructed what to enter in each data-field of the form

2) Edit the HTML which creates the hover-caption messages so that it contains both Russian and English.

This should make it a lot easier for English-speakers to register and we might see a lot more life in this forum section.

regards,

Agrajag

Приветствия к вам.

С значительной помощью от http://world.altavista.com/tr, я управлял получить, что через процесс зарегистрирования соединил форумы ru (на последнем!) но оно был far from легкая.

Babelfish может только перевести текст вы можете скопировать и наклеить: мыш-kolebaets4 текст, на объясняющих титрах ('?' символы), которые говорят вам вы должны входить в в каждое из полей формы, находились все еще на русском языке. Перевод Babelfish рубрики на втором поле пришел вне как "вы будете им не", которое было несмыслово. В виду того что не по возможности захватить текст колебать-titra (чличк-volocite), я должен воссоздать я увидел использующ charactermap.exe для того чтобы выбрать cyrillic письма one-by-one и наклеить то к Babelfish для того чтобы найти вне сказанное оно ("имя которое появится на ваши столбы и вклады форума. Позволенные характеры ...").

Подобно, текст на clickable кнопках, повсеместно в все website ru и форумы, можно захватить и послать к переводу страницы, поэтому мы будем ' шторкой летая ' когда она приходит к работать самые важные функции на странице. (я иду угадать из 2 кнопки для того чтобы отжать для посылки даже этого столба!)

Я поэтому как предложил бы одну из 2 алтернатив:-

1) добавляет соединение, на английском языке текст, к форме регистрации, которая раскрывает новое окно для показа страницы где они проинструктировано, котор нужно войти в каждое данн-pole формы

2) редактирует html который создает сообщения колебать-titra так, что он будет содержать и русского и английской языка. Это должно сделать его много более легким для Английск-diktorov зарегистрировать и мы могли увидеть намного больше жизнь в этом разделе форума.

отношения,

Agrajag

Новый вид СПАМа? :) :D

А все юристы департамента по правовым вопросам ОАО "Аэрофлот – российские авиалинии" не знают английского? ;) :)

Новый вид СПАМа? :):)

А все юристы департамента по правовым вопросам ОАО "Аэрофлот – российские авиалинии" не знают английского? ;) :)

:buy2:

2 Klan_Vinchenzo: просто англоговорящиему челу захотелось зарегистрироваться, а по русски им панимашь тяжело читать ввиду полного незнания оного. Просят сделать страничку регистрации на английском.

Шутка видать не прокатила :)

ЗЫ. Английским владею в достаточной степени. Прекрасно понял, что там было написано. Просто сообщение было написано очень "планшетно" :)

Help !! :crazy:

Who speaks english here and where can i speak english ?

My russian is too poor to be understood ^^

Шутка видать не прокатила :crazy:

ЗЫ. Английским владею в достаточной степени. Прекрасно понял, что там было написано. Просто сообщение было написано очень "планшетно" :crazy:

Добрые вы к English Speaking Community :)

je me sens légèrement seule :crazy:

You can write in English in this Sub-Forum.

There is also a forum (of some specific project, namely PT-154), where you can find a small French sub-forum: http://protu-154.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=19.

I guess you'll be not so lonely there :crazy:

thanks beer ^^ but in fact i realise that i'm a little bit lost, thats not exactly what i was searching for, i would like to go on a forum to talk about real aviation.

thanks beer ^^ but in fact i realise that i'm a little bit lost, thats not exactly what i was searching for, i would like to go on a forum to talk about real aviation.

i mean this link help you http://translate.google.com/translate_t

A forum about real aviation is here: http://www.pprune.org/forums/