Aless

Ан-24РВ Samdim v2.1. Патчи, апдейты, модификации

То Экзот:

для выпуска шасси (гашения скорости до 300 км/ч) РУД ставят на ПМГ. КВС обычно смотрит на 2П перед уборкой РУД и если тот не "догоняет", то жестом показывает ему нажать кнопку выключения сирены. "Заоравшая" сирена при снижении с эшелона или погашении скорости признак 2П=лопух. :)

То Экзот:

для выпуска шасси (гашения скорости до 300 км/ч) РУД ставят на ПМГ. КВС обычно смотрит на 2П перед уборкой РУД и если тот не "догоняет", то жестом показывает ему нажать кнопку выключения сирены.

Т.е., партизанский метод?

Hi,

I received some requests to make an update on the main An24RV navigation gauge. I do not have too much time, but I will do these changes as soon as possible and then we could release a new complete pack with new dynamics. Please help me to summarize the requested changes. Hereby I start listing on the changes the new release will contain:

• AUASP - some said that the displayed value is wrong, it should be 3 degrees more. I think the present value is correct as it shows ALPHA and not INCIDENT. Incident is the angle of the wing to horizontal. Alpha = Incident – Alpha0, where Alpha0 is the angle between wing and body, that is 3 degree. AUASP should display Alpha, so it is correct. Anyhow I am changing the red delimiter (critical alpha). Now it is 9.5 degree that is possibly correct for cruising, but when flaps >5 degree AUASP goes to takeoff mode and the delimiter should move to 11.3 degree. This is because with flaps Alpha (and incidence) can be higher. I also adjust the warning lamp. It should be on when Alpha > (CriticalAlpha – 0.5).
  • NAS counters are not precise enough due to CPU time used by other applications then FS. There is a modification recommendation from Gritsevski, I can make that.
  • I modified the trim indicator on the AP. Now its range (min and max) can be change in the panel.cfg file as 5th and 6th parameters. In this way its rande can be easily changes for new dynamics. By setting the min and max values correctly the whole range of the trim indicator display can be used. For each new dynamics the main points on the trim scale can be documented (i.e. take-off trim for different CG, cruise trim, approach trim etc.).
  • FS HDG BUG is bound to the GPK52 indicator now. It has two consequences: 1/ you can program your joystick toggle switch or button to AUTOPILOT HEADING BUG INCREMENT/DECREMENT to change GPK52 direction. This is very useful under ATC control to make turns to instructed heading. 2/ Any FMC/GPS applicaton that controls the aircraft through the HDG bug (FS-Navigator or KLN90B) can automatically drive the plane horizontaly (LNAV). For both 1/ and 2/ AP shoould be ON and GPK/GMK/3K switch should be on 3K. Also GPK gyroscope should be ON and should be aligned with GIK (magnetic heading).

I have some panel improvements, but this is more a personal issue. We can include some variations. I have the following variations:

• A new optional panel is designed for 2 monitor setups. This big fullscreen navigator panel for the 2nd monitor displays all navigation and radio equipments including NAS and RSBN. An alternative version has KLN90B included instead of RSBN.
  • All engine and fuel gauges are included on the main panel.
  • I removed the original non-functional weather radar (Groza). I moved the G/Alpha (AUASP) indication there so now I have a much better view from the cockpit. I have heard that there is a working radar now, but I have never tried.

Please write me your comments!

Gabor

I revise my statement on AUASP. See my photo I had taken on an An26 a year before:

AUASP.gif

This in fact shows INCIDENT. It means someone has to modify the gauge graphics (numbers) and then I can add 3 degree to each values (the needle and the red delimiter)

Gabor

Hi,

I received some requests to make an update on the main An24RV navigation gauge. I do not have too much time, but I will do these changes as soon as possible and then we could release a new complete pack with new dynamics. Please help me to summarize the requested changes. Hereby I start listing on the changes the new release will contain:

• AUASP - some said that the displayed value is wrong, it should be 3 degrees more. I think the present value is correct as it shows ALPHA and not INCIDENT. Incident is the angle of the wing to horizontal. Alpha = Incident – Alpha0, where Alpha0 is the angle between wing and body, that is 3 degree. AUASP should display Alpha, so it is correct. Anyhow I am changing the red delimiter (critical alpha). Now it is 9.5 degree that is possibly correct for cruising, but when flaps >5 degree AUASP goes to takeoff mode and the delimiter should move to 11.3 degree. This is because with flaps Alpha (and incidence) can be higher. I also adjust the warning lamp. It should be on when Alpha > (CriticalAlpha – 0.5).
  • NAS counters are not precise enough due to CPU time used by other applications then FS. There is a modification recommendation from Gritsevski, I can make that.
  • I modified the trim indicator on the AP. Now its range (min and max) can be change in the panel.cfg file as 5th and 6th parameters. In this way its rande can be easily changes for new dynamics. By setting the min and max values correctly the whole range of the trim indicator display can be used. For each new dynamics the main points on the trim scale can be documented (i.e. take-off trim for different CG, cruise trim, approach trim etc.).
  • FS HDG BUG is bound to the GPK52 indicator now. It has two consequences: 1/ you can program your joystick toggle switch or button to AUTOPILOT HEADING BUG INCREMENT/DECREMENT to change GPK52 direction. This is very useful under ATC control to make turns to instructed heading. 2/ Any FMC/GPS applicaton that controls the aircraft through the HDG bug (FS-Navigator or KLN90B) can automatically drive the plane horizontaly (LNAV). For both 1/ and 2/ AP shoould be ON and GPK/GMK/3K switch should be on 3K. Also GPK gyroscope should be ON and should be aligned with GIK (magnetic heading).

I have some panel improvements, but this is more a personal issue. We can include some variations. I have the following variations:

• A new optional panel is designed for 2 monitor setups. This big fullscreen navigator panel for the 2nd monitor displays all navigation and radio equipments including NAS and RSBN. An alternative version has KLN90B included instead of RSBN.
  • All engine and fuel gauges are included on the main panel.
  • I removed the original non-functional weather radar (Groza). I moved the G/Alpha (AUASP) indication there so now I have a much better view from the cockpit. I have heard that there is a working radar now, but I have never tried.

Please write me your comments!

Gabor

Gabor, these are great news! I'm waiting forward for the NAS-1 bug to be fixed. Thank you for your work!

This in fact shows INCIDENT. It means someone has to modify the gauge graphics (numbers) and then I can add 3 degree to each values (the needle and the red delimiter)

Gabor

if i mistake not the existing scale is quite appropriate to the real one (installed on an-24rv)

post-18085-1174774831_thumb.jpg

if i mistake not the existing scale is quite appropriate to the real one (installed on an-24rv)

My photo is from an An26 and now I see that there is a difference between An24 and An26 in this respect. I heard from ALESS that Alpha0 was set in the previous dynamics to 0 and now they change it to the correct 3. Let's freeze this issue now for some days, we will check the gauge with the new dynamics.

However I have only An26 book, so I am waiting for some info about the following values:

• Red delimiter (critical Alpha) setting when no power (no electricity)
  • Delimiter during take-off mode (flaps > 5 degree?)
  • Delimiter during normal (cruise) mode
  • Critical angle lamp angle (Alpha > CriticalAlpha - 0.5 ?)

Gabor

Gabor, one more thing, if i may ask you.

If you're gonna make two different versions with and without RSBN, could you please check the possibility to tune correctly to the nav frequencies of the upper range, let's say 116,9 WIL or 116,0 DMN and so on. The actual version of Antonov is unable to see some VORs. I discussed it once with Gritsevetsky, he told me, that this is a tribute to the RSBN realization:

////

Все, маяки, частоты которых лежат в диапазоне 116.0 - 117.95 и склонение которых (точнее угол установки) равно нулю, приборы Ан-24, Ил-18 и ранних версий Ту-154Б считают маяками VOR. Если реальный маяк VOR попадает под эти два условия, то он не ловится Курс-МП. Такая вот плата за реализацию РСБН средствами VOR-DME.

////

Thank you in advance and good luck!

Edited by AlexMcCave

Gabor, one more thing, if i may ask you.

If you're gonna make two different versions with and without RSBN, could you please check the possibility to tune correctly to the nav frequencies of the upper range, let's say 116,9 WIL or 116,0 DMN and so on. The actual version of Antonov is unable to see some VORs. I discussed it once with Gritsevetsky, he told me, that this is a tribute to the RSBN realization.

Huhh,

thanks AlexMcCave a lot! I had many problems with this during my flights, but I never realized the real problem. I will check the code and try to fix it. it is VERY important.

Gabor

tune correctly to the nav frequencies of the upper range, let's say 116,9 WIL or 116,0 DMN and so on. The actual version of Antonov is unable to see some VORs.

////

Все, маяки, частоты которых лежат в диапазоне 116.0 - 117.95 и склонение которых (точнее угол установки) равно нулю, приборы Ан-24, Ил-18 и ранних версий Ту-154Б считают маяками VOR. Если реальный маяк VOR попадает под эти два условия, то он не ловится Курс-МП. Такая вот плата за реализацию РСБН средствами VOR-DME.

It is working correctly if you add the following lines to the stt_navgau.cfg file:

[system]

system_m=0

This 0 setting will switch OFF the automatic RSBN/VOR selection mechanism in the code. There is only one problem with this. If you have installed the RSBN scenery (stations) and if you fly in Ukraine for example, then if you tune in 116.5 on the VOR panel, then the system will see the "11k RSBN STRY" RSBN station as an ordinary VOR station. This is not very realistic. However if you are disabling the RSBN scenery in your scenery list, then the RSBN stations will disappear.

[uPDATE]

In the new release I will connect this to the main RSBN power switch. If the switch is ON, then RSBN will receive the precedence, otherwise VOR.

Gabor

Edited by ghrasko

Hi Gabor ! Glad you are back !

We plan to make both An-24 and An-26 models, so it would be nice to have the respective panels even though the difference between them is little. Since there are so many modifications of the panel in this family, we can fit some of the gauges into the An-24 panel and the others - into the An-26 one. Please contact Mikhail (Wishmaster) who will make the bitmaps for the gauges and the background.

BTW: the reverse sound and the propellers unlock problem is still not solved. Who will try to make a decent reverse for the An-24 ? (I know there is no reverse, but the sound is there and it's so typical...)

It is working correctly if you add the following lines to the stt_navgau.cfg file:

[system]

system_m=0

This 0 setting will switch OFF the automatic RSBN/VOR selection mechanism in the code. There is only one problem with this. If you have installed the RSBN scenery (stations) and if you fly in Ukraine for example, then if you tune in 116.5 on the VOR panel, then the system will see the "11k RSBN STRY" RSBN station as an ordinary VOR station. This is not very realistic. However if you are disabling the RSBN scenery in your scenery list, then the RSBN stations will disappear.

[uPDATE]

In the new release I will connect this to the main RSBN power switch. If the switch is ON, then RSBN will receive the precedence, otherwise VOR.

Gabor

Thank you, Gabor! Within few minutes you managed to solve the problem! Waiting for update. I hope this was the last obstacle for me to fly Antonov over in Europe.

Status Reporting

• AUASP is modified as was requested. Now it shows correct value. The critical alpha (red) delimiter is also changed - now it is set to different values if 1/ no power, 2/ take-off mode and 3/ normal mode. I do not have correct values for An24 for the different mode, please send me the three degree values.
  • NAS counters are modified based on Gritsevsky's recommendation. Logically I disagree with the modification and I am not sure it is more correct now. I think I will make my own version a bit later. The original problem is that the "B" counter counts a bit slow (c.c.a. 4%), so on a 100km trip it will show 96km. I think the problem relates to the difficulties of measuring exact time in FS. I try to solve this. Anyhow NAS is not an absolute precise equipment in real live also. I will make it theoretically 100% precise and will add optionally a realistic error of some percentage. As far as I know the NAS doppler system is practically useless above water surface, so we might build this in as a measure of reality - at least as configurable.
  • RSBN/VOR problem - reported by AlexMcCave can be temporarily solved by a config setting, but will be correctly fixed in the next release. We plan to completely separate VOR and RSBN handling, so two VORs and an RSBN would be handled simultenuously.
  • The complete navigation system including the autopilot will be reprogrammed. I already made some tests. I use the built-in FS autopilot logic to simulate most of the An24 AP features. It seems it is working. One of the adventages is that now the autopilot is making coordinated turns, i.e. it is correctly using the rudder during the turns.
  • I started to separate the gauge/panel drawing code from the system code. it will make easier to add/replace gauges. I will also use some technics to reduce the load on the system, so I hope an24 would be able to run with higher frame rates.
  • I started some investigations with the RU-19 APU and 3rd engine as well. I hope we could simulate that also and it will be a starting point of the development of the correct electrical system as well.

I would like to see some changes in the Loader as well. Now the loader is changing the aircraft.cfg. It has only effect if you create a new flights when you run FS. If you have a saved flight and you load that one the changes you made in the Loader will not be re-read from the aircraft.cfg. This is not good. It would be better if in the Loader I could select a flight flie (*.FLT) and Loader would save the selected load configuration in the FLT file instead of the aircraft.cfg. This is even safer. The aircraft.cfg contains the position of the seats and that is not changing. In the flight file Loader should only save the exact weights on the seats without position. Who has the Loader code? Can this change be made?

That's for now. Please write your ideas precisely on this forum about feature requests.

Gabor

Габор! РУ-19 это конечно круто, но может лучше сперва довести ВМГ до соответствия реалу? А то я уже задолбался писать свое собственное РЛЭ. Зачем на нем стоитт УПРТ, для красоты? Или для выдерживания рекомендованных режимов?

ЗЫ Это ни в коем случае не претензия ни в чей адрес, это уже скорее крик души. :drinks: Очень хочется уже наконец полетать на правильном Антонове.

Скжите почему при установке 2 патча нет вида из окна слева из кабины плотов. Вернее он есть только вид кабины в бок не разворачивается. Получается смотрю в лево вижу деревья, дома только с переднего окна.

Первостепенная задача моделирование проходной защелки, тоесть того, что сейчас приходится делать руками на посадке, ставя УПРТ 18-19*, считая это ПМГ по ощущениям (темп падения скорости). После этого нужно чуть скорректировать звук двигателей на ПМГ (летчик часто ориентируется именно по звуку, определяя темп разгрузки винтов и соответственно прогнозирует темп падения скорости, упреждая поведение самолета действует штурвалом более или менее энергично, т.к. в иных случаях ни его реакции ни хода штурвала может не хватить и "проломишь" нафиг полосу). Точно моделировать соответствие УПРТ-скорость вряд-ли нужно, т.к. считаю, что последняя версия динамики Александра вполне похожа на настоящую, к тому-же каждый самолет имеет свои особенности и свои двигатели. Навскидку установив режим по УПРТ обязательно его потом корректируешь по текущей скорости и тенденции ее изменения. И наконец, привести в порядок панель запуска КВС (ныне а-ка панель БИ, которой и в помине нету). А тонкости по оборотам двигателя на этапе посадки: ПМГ на упоре -- РУД=0 на упоре -- и РУД=0 винт с упора это уже на "закуску", для особых ценителей реала, но гложет мысль, что это в МСФС неосуществимо.

зы: свои мысли по имитации ПМГ вижу так: ставишь РУД джойстика на посадке на упор малого газа (а-ля ПМГ, УПРТ показывает 16*), садишься, включаешь переключатель "РУД=0" (идет небольшая отрицаловка и меняется звук на более низкую частоту, УПРТ показывает 0*, обороты равновесные), жмешь еще кнопку "Винт снят с упора" - пошла сильная отрицательная тяга на пробеге, обороты плавно падают до ЗМГ. Итого, при включенном "РУД=0" УПРТ перемещается от 0 до 100*, при выключенном соответсвенно от 16 до 100*. Кстати, чтобы не мудрствовать особо с динамикой ВМГ, можно вместо реальных 16* считать ПМГ 18-19* по нынешней динамике, вполне нормальное явление "подвинуть" упор ПМГ убрав слабину тросов или черезмерно быстро разгружающийся на штатной защелке винт.

Отличная модель, понравилась. И динамика стала приятной. Конечно это не ПТ Ту-154, но все таки. Спасибо, мужики! :)

Edited by Колючкин

I started to separate the gauge/panel drawing code from the system code. it will make easier to add/replace gauges.

It would be very helpful to provide a named variable to get access to propeller lock guage so that a developer could get/set its state to ON/OFF outside the code containing propeller lock gauge logic.

Generally speaking decoupling gauges logic (as entire system) from gauges visual representation code along with providing "open interfaces" by means of named variables would be a great piece of work. And very useful by itself!

зы: свои мысли по имитации ПМГ вижу так: ставишь РУД джойстика на посадке на упор малого газа (а-ля ПМГ, УПРТ показывает 16*), садишься, включаешь переключатель "РУД=0" (идет небольшая отрицаловка и меняется звук на более низкую частоту, УПРТ показывает 0*, обороты равновесные), жмешь еще кнопку "Винт снят с упора" - пошла сильная отрицательная тяга на пробеге, обороты плавно падают до ЗМГ. Итого, при включенном "РУД=0" УПРТ перемещается от 0 до 100*, при выключенном соответсвенно от 16 до 100*.

Это на посадке. А на взлете?

На данный момент решение выглядит так: на рулении - винт снят с упора, проходная защелка не работает - диапазон перемещения РУД'ов 0*-100*.

На исполнительном старте УПРТ выставляется примерно на 40*. Затем винт ставится на упор, что автоматически ведет к срабатыванию проходной защелки, а следовательно замене 0* по УПРТ в крайнем нижнем положении ручки джойстика на 16* по УПРТ, т.е на величину ПМГ. Вот как это выглядит на рисунке:

post-18085-1175889855_thumb.gif

Из рисунка видно, что при таком включении защелки происходит растягивание логической шкалы, что приводит к скачку значения УПРТ при неизменном положении ручки джойстика. Величина нового значения УПРТ расчитывается как:

УПРТ_НОВ = ( 100 - ПМГ ) / 100 * УПРТ_СТАР + ПМГ.

Ну и вопрос на какую клавишу вешать команду "РУД=0"

Edited by Echer

Ну и вопрос на какую клавишу вешать команду "РУД=0"

Логично было бы на F1.

А мог бы кто-нибудь из реальных пилотов набросать схематическую компоновку панелей, которые необходимо сделать/переделать. В первую очередь интересуют боковые панели слева у КВС, объединенная верхняя панель, центральная консоль вместе с пультом автопилота. Не совсем ясно куда переносить АЗС'ы при расформировании панели "БИ". Напомню что это:

1 АККУМ

2 ГЕН1

3 ГЕН2

4 ПТ-1000

5 АГД

6 ГИК-1

7 СИГН ШАССИ

8 РСБН

9 КУРС-МП

10 АП-28П1

11 ЗВУК

12 КРЫЛО (ПРОТИВООБЛЕДЕНИТЕЛЬНАЯ СИСТЕМА)

13 ДВИГ (ПРОТИВООБЛЕДЕНИТЕЛЬНАЯ СИСТЕМА)

Так же интересует, где располагается пульт управления ГПК (на реальном самолете).

Достаточно будет схематического расположения в квадратиках-кружочках-стрелочках. Можно в Paint или Word. Можно на листе бумаги. Без надписей, пронумеровав отдельные детали (расшифровку нумерации потом в тексте) затем сфотографировать бумажку, к примеру, мобилкой и переслать на компьютер.

Пока дефицит качественных фотографий. Желательно одного самолета, чтобы не заниматься нудной, отнимающей львиную долю времени (из-за отсутствии большого опыта работы с графическими редакторами ))) подгонкой цвета и исправлением геометрических искажений. На картинке как раз видно, как TCAS, кстати не удалось найти информации по этому прибору кроме самой фото, и РВ-5УМ - основной оттенок иссиня-черный - делались по фотографии с одного самолета, а внизу под центральной панелью, указатель положения закрылков с фотографии в темно зеленом цвете, по всей видимости, с уже не летающего самолета, о облупленной краской, большим количеством пыли и изогнутыми краями панели. Вообще нужна хорошая фотография всей этой панели, тогда можно будет сделать отдельный прибор содержащий единственный битмап панели, что в свою очередь даст возможность свободного его масштабирования и премещения-подгонки, и уже поверху класть приборы указателя полож. закрылков и маслорадиатора. Просто же положить текстуру, а на неё приборы, ни как не удается, главным образом ввиду малого разрешения текстуры - и панель и лежащие на ней приборы выглядят как совершенно разнородные объекты. Хотя поковыряюсь еще.

post-18085-1176837820_thumb.jpg

И еще. Как называются штуки над приборами с маркировкой С80 и т.д.? Кстати тоже сделал их отдельными приборами, содержащими один единственный битмап. Пока в двух вариантах: с бликом слева (над РВ) и с равномерной подстветкой (над AUASP, ГПК и АРК). Конечно же это небольшой оверхед по сравнению с единой текстурой, но не думаю что он значителен, учитывая то оживление картинки, которое налицо. В конце концов после окончательной подгонки всех деталей эти битмапы можно будет переложить непосредственно на текстуры панелей.

Edited by Echer

О визуальной модели. Если в прошлый раз я я говорил о деталях (хоть и заметных, но все же деталях), то сейчас хотелось бы сказать об отличиях с одной стороны не сразу четко определяемых, а с другой - формирующих общий визуальный облик самолета. Это:

1. Носовой обтекатель. У реального самолета он более заостренный, что придает элегантную и обтекаемую форму носовой части.

2. Подфюзеляжные хвостовые гребни имеют несколько иную форму и расположение. Здесь же можно сказать и о спрямленной линии фюзеляжа в месте крепления гребня у настоящего самолета.

post-18085-1176849456_thumb.jpg

И еще одна деталь - у реального самолета более широкие и, на вид, более массивные лопасти винтов.

Фотографии взяты с http://www.airliners.net

Edited by Echer

It would be very helpful to provide a named variable to get access to propeller lock guage so that a developer could get/set its state to ON/OFF outside the code containing propeller lock gauge logic.

Hi Echer,

I immediately answered to you on this, but somehow failed to go through. I can do what you recommend, let's discuss the details,

However I would like to build in as much of the new suggestions as possible, so that possibly you do not have to develop the propeller lock logic outside. I have also tried to read your latest comments, but it is rather difficult for me because of the language. Please try to summarize those that relates to logic programming to me in English. You wrote about UPRT and the electornis cwitches for exampe. You can write me directly.

Gabor

Кстати, на фотках выше ещё отчётливо видно что у реального Ан-24 киль по размерам другой, то бишь выше...

Кстати, на фотках выше ещё отчётливо видно что у реального Ан-24 киль по размерам другой, то бишь выше...

Тогда уж и размер двери грузового люка меньше.

Я думаю снимок реального чуть больше. Где-то 1.05