Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fsfox

P3D SDK Aces tools in 3DS MAX 2011

Hi Guys, 
I have trouble with Exporting MDL using P3D SDK Aces tools in 3DS MAX 2011. Everything is perfect until Final result in FSX. Simply The model is not responding to Action whatsoever. 
I tried to do the same stuff in G-Max and the test model is working perfect in FSX. 
And again Using P3D SDK in MAX 11 the model is showing up with animations in ModelConverterX bot not in FSX.
I compared .X's XANIM Files that makes P3D with Another XANIM from "Virtually" G-max made out from ModelConverterX... They are perfect the same, Same GUIDs and so... G-Max is working with FSX SDK.
I fully understand parts naming and LODs, But cannot get why and where is the trouble..
If anyone could get in to my PC and have a look I would really appreciate it. 
Or Any other good suggestion that could make a joy. Thank you all.

Sure You can!
But what source are you looking for ?  To make a test model can every one, like four boxes representing some moving parts of aircraft.. Link to model

Ah... It's a test... nevermind... I'll try to experiment this weekend. May be I can find something.

I m using P3D SDK and 3dsmax 2009 (32 bit).

first i have the problem like your, but now not anymore.

the problem is about animation >> exporting  include animation. just do like this !

1. make sure your  SDK, plugin to 3dsmax is properly and working ( no error every start 3dsmax)

2. after making model, animation = make sure that you attach proper animation name from animation manager ( i hope you understand this - its important)

3. exporting ( make simple ) = aces tools > exportLODs > (check ) prompt on export > export this max files >  check everything - except  = use.bmp, copy texture  , verfy texture > OK

if you are right there 2 file .x and .xanim

step 4 exporting .x and .xanim to .MDL  >> do  from this link

hope it work