Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gsnde

New feature at The Owl's Nest

Good day

I think you might be interested in a new feature that I have introduced to The Owl's Nest lately. Namely a reference of many of the often asked and looked for military AI aircraft, paints and flight plans, that are not included in the well known packages.

It goes without saying that this list - which has 448 records as of now - is far from complete. This is the input I could give. I know that almost everybody is aware of some great military AI aircraft, paints and flight plans not mentioned yet. You can download an Excel sheet from the page and provide me with your data in the right format - if you like to do so :)

Please check out the "Other AI Aircraft" page via this link or from the The Owl's Nest menu "AI & Flightsim Sites" --> "Other AI aircraft".

Your feedback is appreciated.

Another one ....

I have replace the old military AI world map with a new one, which looks much nicer. Also it is way better to maintain. This one will automatically be updated with every new MAIW or "Other AI" package.

You can check it out here.

The Military AI Reference contains more than 900 entries by now. The Military AI World Map reflect all these plus the MAIW packages. So if you have not been around for a while, you might want have a look again.

Have a nice weekend!

With a proud feeling I can say that today - exactly 4 months after the introduction - the Military AI Reference has passed 1.000 entries. I like to express my thanks to the kind people of MAIW, AIG and NZFF who - exclusively - have provided feedback and helped to make this list what it is today.

owl-1000.jpg

With the exceptions of 22 packages - which will be covered soon - all aircraft (401 in total) from all MAIW packages are now included in the Military AI Reference, extending the list to a total of 1688 records. This should noticeably improve your ability to easily find specific military AI aircraft models, repaints and flight plans.

The MAIW package reference will stay as is. Future MAIW packages will be listed there as usual, plus the aircraft will go into the AI reference.

Hello again.

The Military AI Reference at The Owl's Nest has been restructured. Each entry now lists the model it refers to. That has become important due to the fact that many aircraft models have been created by more than one designer (e.g. EE Lightning, MiG-21, An-124, F-4 Phantom etc.). Now you don't have to guess which model a given repaint or flight plan is made for. Furthermore the number of records has recently exceeded 2000 and is already closing on 2100.

Owl-2000.jpg

Follow this link to have a look at the Military AI reference.

A new addition to The Owl's Nest is the FSX Screenshot Gallery. You will find all winning pictures of the monthly MAIW Hot Shot competition here plus a selection of AI shots I did myself.

aigallery.jpg

Follow this link to visit the AI Screenshot Gallery.