Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

delta_lima

Captain Sim Mig-21 UM for FSX

2 posts in this topic

Greetings fellow fans of Russian aviation. I have been much enjoyed the fantastic work of the many Russian and other nationalities of developers here - I was always scared to join because of the language problem of not knowing Russian. As a member of SOH Outhouse, we have folks there who don't speak English well, and we try to be patient, so I hope you can understand me :)

I have always loved the CS Mig-21 - my first commercial addon. I just installed FSX not long ago - and was surprised that the model worked so well in FSX. I love how good this plane looks, even after all these years ...

attachment.php?attachmentid=43825&d=1310867590

The only problem is in the VC, primarily

1) big black polygon on left side, and

2) No operating gauges.

attachment.php?attachmentid=43826&d=1310867618

I am currently in the process of finding suitable gauges - but am wondering before I try - has this already been attempted? Specially problem 1) - has anyone found a fix?

Next, if I can fix that, I have found some good suitable Russian gauges - would like to ask Mr. Pepekcepek for his permission to use the lovely gauges on his E-166 for this project. I may need help with translation of some gauges - that's why I thought avsimrus would be a good place to come.

Sorry I have no profile info - I don't know the translation for the profile commands yet.

Spasiba!

DL

1) has this already been attempted? Specially problem 1) - has anyone found a fix?

... 2) I may need help with translation of some gauges - that's why I thought avsimrus would be a good place to come.

Spasiba!

DL

1) As far as I know - no. I did not hear about a FSX fix for this model. I afraid, the only solution is to make a new VC.

2) GA with your questions, we'll translate everything

Regards, Tory