Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ktyo

a research project of multi-screen

I found very little information on the use of multi-screen(screen=6).

Now,I have 2 computers,each computer has three screens.How can I make two computers running one FS9,so I can display the game 6-screen.

Some people say that such a parallel system,but I do not know that.Someone can give me some suggestions or options?Or tell me where can solve the problem?

I found very little information on the use of multi-screen(screen=6).

Now,I have 2 computers,each computer has three screens.How can I make two computers running one FS9,so I can display the game 6-screen.

Some people say that such a parallel system,but I do not know that.Someone can give me some suggestions or options?Or tell me where can solve the problem?

I'm no expert in running FS9 on several computers at once, but I can give you an advice about running 6 monitors on two computers. There is a device called Matrox TripleHead2Go that allows you to connect up to 3 monitors into one graphics card. So with 2 computers you can connect your 6 screens. You can also use two graphics card on one computer, and a TripleHead2Go for each card, with the same result. But that would be pretty hard on your CPU so two computers is the way to go.