1. Updated air dynamics for the payware Captain Sim Boeing 737-200 for the P3D V4 simulator. Now you can control the engine thrust (for climb and cruise) based on the performance tables from FCOM with high accuracy. The engines parameters in the model (EPR, N1, N2, fuel consumption) fully correspond to the values from the FCOM tables for different flight levels and speeds. This is true for the P&W JT8D-15/15A and P&W JT8D-17/17A engines for the Captain Sim Boeing 737-200 Base, Advanced, Combi and Freighter.
2. The New PDCS (Performance Data Computer System), which replaces the original low-functional device from Captain Sim. The new custom PDCS is a multi-functional assistant that provides virtual pilots with many of the features of a real PDCS, combined with other useful features and ease to use. Main features of the new device:
– calculation and display of engine EPR values at all stages of the flight – takeoff, climb, cruise and landing;
– calculation and indication of optimal speeds and flight level for various stages of the flight;
– calculation of speeds V1, Vr, V2 and Vref;
– descent mode with calculation of TOD (top of descent), optimal descent vertical speed and indication of deviations from the calculated descend profile;
– indication of current speeds, temperatures, wind and its components, aircraft loading, fuel loading, etc
3. Multi-function navigation display (MFD), which can be installed in the virtual cockpit at will instead of the weather radar.
4. Panel configuration that will install the Reality XP GTN750 in the virtual cockpit instead of the weather radar, at the user's request. Mandatory requirement for the config to work is that payware addon RXP GTN750 should be installed in the simulator.
5. Modified night textures of the cockpit and instruments and also configuration for FS Labs Spotlights for better visual perception in the cockpit at night flights.
6. Other enhancements.
For more information about all the features of the mod, see the User Guide in the archive. Be sure to read before installation and use.